Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Guess, What you guys missed??? My birthday πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸΉπŸ·πŸΈπŸ°

You guys missed my birthday on the 30th of June, that very day was the happiest day ever and I also finished learning Qur'an. Thanks to Almighty Allah for that.

Pictures loading.......




Me, my mum and this babes that are like sisters to me





Me , one of my aunt and friends




Me and my mum






Friends at work






Everyone, hmmm






Brother and sisters






Me alone and my cake and the naughty girl hiding behind me





Me and my mum again









My friends at work








Me before the cake was there






Me , my ustaz and my naughty sisters








Me and my ustaz





Pictures of the babes in different poses








More pictures .........







Me and my Cake . Kisses



More pictures.........





Before I went to work






Me and my ustaz and the Holy Qur'an








Me and this naughty lil girl named Rita.




I hope you enjoy what you see, even if it doesn't seem very interestingto go through.






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home