Saturday, November 12, 2016

Shopping in Shoprite Ikeja: My Experience


Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
- Mary Manin Morrissey

Hi lovelies,

I went shopping  with my mum at Shoprite Ikeja on Sunday cause she wanted to get this cream named Makari. She bought the soap, body cream and day cream with spf.






 I was just walking around  with her cause I am broke (what would a broke lady do than to watch others shop) lol, but I was happy I found out new places to get cosmetics, supplement  and Beauty product. We checked out Medi+ , Casabella, Health+ and Poise.

We got the creams from Casabella, she bought 2 Jordana lipsticks and a lip line for 950naira each. I didn't get to take the pictures of the lipsticks, lip pencil and Makari soap.

These are what my mum bought for me.


The eyebrows shaper and dove soap. The love I have for this soap is real, love at first smell and sight. It's really nice, when I smelt and saw it for the first time was in my friend room in school that was last year.
I have gone around  the world  and didn't find it but finally  I got it but I got only one but it was worth it 300naira




Then we got other stuffs like coconut oil, Jamaican back castor oil, and that sweet from Medi+ . The sweet is so big 200naira, the castor oil was around 2000 or 2000+ same as the coconut oil. 




Casabella gave us a loyalty form to fill, according  to what they explain we can buy stuffs from them and medi+ to build up our lists which will get us point and we can get discounts when the point reaches a stage. After filling that they gave us 3 cards a big one and two small ones. 


 
 That is for my mum she puts it in her card holder.

 
That's mine it in my Wallet


That's  my mum's too, they were the ones who actually told her to use it as a key holder. 

So that is all i can say about that day, it was fun. Less I forget we were passing by when we saw poise and entered to check for my mums cream Makari to our greatest suprise it was lesser there than in Casabella. 18 thousand ➕ in Casabella and 16 thousand ➕ in poise.






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home