Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Hopes for This Year / Next Year







Hi lovelies,

This December/ Next Year, I'll love to do lots of stuffs to help my career and my life.





"Don’t let others define you. Don’t let the past confine you. Take charge of your life with confidence and determination and there are no limits on what you can do or be."

- Michael Josephson



I want to make sure that this New Year things will change in a way that :

  • My money will make more money for me.


  • I'll be a better independent boss lady.
  • I'll be a professional makeup artist.
  • I'll be a professional blogger.
  • A very good photographer to help my blogging.


  • A great influencer and if possible a public figure.
  • A great entrepreneur.
  • I'll try to start a YouTube channel.
  • I want to build up my followers on my social medias
  • I want to make sure I start making money in blogging and influencing.
  • I want to be able to do or meet up with my wish list.



At times my ambition kind of scares me but I'm sure I'll be able to scale through it because no matter the obstacles I'll face I'll make sure I don't allow it weigh me down. A failure is only a failure when he quits. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home